The chemical name for Ventolin Inhaler is Albuterol. It is used to clear obstruction from airway and to also prevent airway obstruction which is a condition known as bronchospasm and it is commonly suffered by asthmatic patients. The drug is also used for treating emphysema or chronic bronchitis. It is so effective that patients get relieved within only 15 minutes of administration. It is important to let you know that is a prescription drug and is usually sold only with doctor’s prescription.
- 1 Precautions
- 2 Tips on how to use the inhaler properly
- 3 Important health concerns
- 4 Possible side effects
- 5 Top 3 pharmacies to buy Ventolin Inhaler from
- 6 Price Comparison for Ventolin Inhaler
- 7 Where to buy Ventolin Inhaler over the counter
- 8 Conclusion
The drug is not meant for sudden attacks because it takes time before it kicks in. It is important to follow your doctor’s prescription strictly. Don’t take more and don’t take less because your medical history as well as the severity of the disorder will determine the dosage prescribed for you.
You should clean the inhaler at least once or twice a week. Run water through the plastic actuator for about 30 seconds after removing the metal canister. Thereafter, shake the actuator to remove the remaining water and leave it somewhere to dry up.
Tips on how to use the inhaler properly
It is necessary to shake the drug each time you want to use it to make it mix evenly. To create more space in your airways, breathe out before applying it so that you can breathe in more deeply after administrating the drug.
You may also hold your breath after breathing the drug in to allow it to reach your lungs. When you breathe in either too late or too early, some of the drug will go into your throat and mouth instead of getting to your lungs. This will reduce its effectiveness.
Important health concerns
The conditions below can affect the performance of the drug so you should notify your physician if you have any of them.
- Kidney disease
- Low blood potassium
- Irregular heartbeat
- High blood pressure
- Blood vessel disease
Possible side effects
As effective as Ventolin Inhaler is, it has so many side effects that you should watch out for.
- Limb shakiness or trembling
- Irregular heartbeat
- Swallowing difficulty
- Swollen glands in the neck
- Constant runny nose
- General body aches
- Wheezing and sore throat
- Loss of appetite
- Itching and hives
- Shortness of breath
- Skin rash
- Cough and chest pain
- Frequent urination
- Cloudy urine
- Bladder pain
- Abdominal or stomach pain
Apart from the ones listed above, there are several other side effects. While some side effects may disappear after some time, others require medical attention. However, it is better to call your doctor’s attention to any side effect you encounter instead of waiting it out.
Top 3 pharmacies to buy Ventolin Inhaler from
Here are the best online pharmacies to order the drug
What distinguishes this pharmacy is that you don’t need a prescription to order drugs from them. You’ll only need to fill an online questionnaire that will be checked by a certified medical doctor before prescribing the drug for you. The pharmacy currently delivers drugs to only UK Mainland and select European countries. For more information about their drugs and treatments, visit https://www.chemistclick.co.uk/, call them on 01923-549-040 or send a mail to email@example.com
Canada Drugs Direct
This one is different from the other two. It is based in the United States and also ships drugs to U.S. only. For more information about the pharmacy, visit https://www.canadadrugsdirect.com. You may also call their toll-free number – 1-888-904-8467 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The pharmacy does not only sell drugs, they also have doctors who can prescribe drugs. In addition, they connect patients to other dispensing pharmacies. For more information, visit https://www.pilldoctor.co.uk/ , call 0203 773 2742 or send a mail to email@example.com .
Price Comparison for Ventolin Inhaler
- Chemist Click sells 100 mcg (200 doses) for £9.99.
- Canada Drugs Direct sells 100 mcg (200 doses) for $18.9 (£15.70).
- Pill Doctor sells 100 mcg (200 doses) for £ 20.99.
Based on the prices above, Chemist Click offers the best deal. The difference is crystal clear.
- The three pharmacies are reliable and their drugs are safe.
- They package orders discretely.
- For urgent issues, their phone numbers are available.
- You can order drugs from both Pill Doctor and Chemist Click without prescription since they have doctors that can prescribe drugs for you.
- They all offer multiple payment options.
- You can enjoy free shipping from all the three pharmacies, albeit with different conditions.
- Canada Drugs Direct ships drugs to the United States only.
- Chemist Click and Pill Doctor ship drugs to only UK and a few other European countries.
- Orders that have been shipped by any of the three pharmacies can neither be cancelled nor returned.
Available payment methods
- Chemist Click accepts all credit and debit cards including American Express.
- Canada Drugs Direct accepts Visa, MasterCard, personal cards and international money order.
- Pill Doctor accepts Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express and cash on delivery.
For Chemist Click, shipping is done through Royal Mail First Class™ and it costs £2.89 but orders above £30 are entitled to free shipping. Since drugs are only shipped to UK Mainland and a few other European countries, it takes just 2 – 4 business days to get your package. On the other hand, if your order is up to $100 or more, you’ll enjoy free shipping on Canada Drugs Direct, otherwise you’ll pay $6.99. It takes 10 – 20 business days to get your order from this pharmacy.
Pill Doctor offers free shipping to UK residents and they charge £7.99 for international shipping. It will take you 48 hours to 7 business days to get your drugs depending on your location.
Where to buy Ventolin Inhaler over the counter
It is very difficult to buy Ventolin Inhaler over the counter because it is a prescription drug and you should never use it without a doctor’s prescription. However, you can buy if from either Pill Doctor or Chemist Click without prescription since both of them have doctors that prescribe drugs. You only need to fill a short online questionnaire and wait for about 24 – 48 hours for your prescription.
Although Ventolin Inhaler is very effective for airway obstruction, it has numerous side effects and should never be taken without consulting your doctor. And after getting your prescription, the three online pharmacies outlined above should top your consideration list on where to buy the drug.